I don’t know about you, but I seem to spend ages in book stores struggling to choose my next read, so I’m posting some of my favourite books, in the hope that some lovely people may return the favour and point me in the right direction during my next book shopping spree.
These are in no particular order but are stories which I found exciting, thought-provoking and unable to put down.
- 1. Brave New World- Aldous Huxley
- 2. American Psycho- Bret Easton Ellis
- 3. Rebecca- Daphne Du Maurier
- 4. Dracula- Bram Stoker
- 4. Carrie- Stephen King
- 5. The Beach- Alex Garland
- 6. The White Tiger- Aravind Adiga
- 7. The Catcher in the Rye- JD Salinger
- 8. Haunting of Hill House- Shirley Jackson
- 9. Jane Eyre- Charlotte Bronte
- 10. She- Samuel Beckett
Send your recommendations on what I can read next please!